12.5.12

IDENTITY :: MADE FROM SCRATCH


Here's an identity/blog I crafted for my sister-in-law's lovely blog, Made From Scratch. She just felt like a bit of a refresh, and it was my pleasure to be able to help her out! We didn't leave any element of her previous design untouched – from her logo right through to the little roll-over icons, everything was created with consistency in mind. Her updated look is fresh, feminine, contemporary and so sweet.

If you don't know what Made From Scratch is all about, then let me tell you – it's a daily blog stuffed full with the sweetest collection of things including weddings, baking, home decor and DIY inspiration. I'm sure Rach would love to have you for a visit, why not pop over and have a peek?

You can also check out some cute recipe cards I designed for the new Made From Scratch baking classes. So cute!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Couldn't have happened without you, mister! Snaps!

      Delete
  2. Love what you've done, looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a bundle of fun!

      Delete