7.10.12

INVITATION :: ABBEVILLE ESTATE


As the weather warms, wedding season begins. It's amazing how far weddings have come since mum's day – the trends, the availability of items, and the flexibility in following wedding tradition seem to change every year. Here is a little invitation I designed for a faux wedding shoot. The theme was rustic, feminine, charming with a hint of sparkle and contemporary style, so I wanted to create something a little different to the norm.

The invitation, which was tied shut with sparkly string, unfolded to reveal the information within. It consisted of three pieces – the main invitation, a map card and and RSVP slip. I had so much fun creating this! Will definitely post more photos from this stunning shoot soon.

2 comments:

  1. In case I didn't say it enough before - I LOVE THESE SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. N'aww, shucks! Wedding invitations are pretty much the funnest. Can't wait to do yours, yay!

      Delete