5.11.12

PRETTY EVENT DESIGN CO.

In every corner of the internet, you will find a blog. Big blogs, little blogs, blogs about dogs, blogs about clogs (it's true!), but I am lucky enough to know some clever ladies who do the blogging world proud! I created a little look for Pretty Event Design co.'s lovely space which is positively overflowing with event inspiration. Niamh has an eye for style and is super crafty, you've gotta head on over and have a look around!

When Niamh and I were chatting about the kind of look she'd like, she was thinking about something minimalistic, creative, professional, light and fun. She also loved the idea of using the vintage scroll/ribbon shape. I had heaps of fun making something that is versatile in it's appearance – it's a chameleon, and can change to suit the situation! I'm glad Niamh loves it. Now head over to the Pretty Event Design co. site and absorb some gorgeousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment