15.1.13

INSTAGRAM :: SUMMER MOMENTS


The summer break was, quite frankly, awesome. Even though a quarter of my holiday was shaved off (I was called into work early, which is all good!) the summer break was exactly as it should be – jam-packed with adventures and happy moments. So much so that when selecting images from my Instagram account to feature as my holiday wrap-up, I had trouble selecting which ones summed up my break best... and that's just from Instagram pics! Part of the trouble is that New Zealand is probably the most beautiful country ever, I wish I was just as photogenic. Did you have a nice time welcoming in the new year? Without further ado (and in no particular order), here is my collection of summer bliss:

On a 4WD up a river to find gold / Snuggles with Juno / The gingerbread house making tradition / Caroline's birthday / Amazing cherries from the South Island / Looking across to the shore in the early hours of 2013 / Ben jumping off the top of a boat / Burma the elephant / A beautiful river featured in Lord of the Rings / Gondola up to ride on the luge / Tawharanui walking track / Practicing my mating call in Queenstown (ca-caw, ca-caw!) / An amazing gannet colony out on a rock, Muriwai / Lots of sleep-ins / Bungy adventures at the Nevis / Mum's amazing Christmas dinner / Hey sheepies! / Cruising the water with Mt Rangitoto in the distance

Oh hey, why don't you join me on Instagram? I'd love to follow you too, click here!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I feel as though I can truly relate to this individual. I just want to help others too

    Get More Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete