26.3.12

WEDDING STATIONERY :: BROOK AND SARAH

Wedding stationery can come in so many different forms and styles compared to the old days – I love the crazy creativity that can go into them sometimes! I whipped up this invite at work (Tenfold Creative) for the lovely Sarah and her husband, Brook. Sarah already had an invitation style in mind, so I recreated the look for her based on a reference she gave me. It's super long and features a bazillion different typefaces, and was printed on a gorgeous textured stock.

As my mum helps me out in planning my big day, she is often reminded of how little choice she had for her wedding compared to what's available these days. Her wedding cake was made by a little old woman in Bayswater, and that's just what you did – because cake makers didn't exist in the way they do today!

Photo by Coralee and Alex.

2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely! What a coincidence! Alex and I photographed Sarah and Brooke's wedding! small world! Coralee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a small world! Yes, your credit for the photo is at the bottom of this post, hope it's ok, let me know! :)

      Delete