28.6.12

LAURA MESEGUER :: JUST MY TYPE


I've always been in awe of those designers that have a natural knack for typography. As I was perusing one of my colleague's design books today, I stumbled across the magnificently tailored work of one Laura Meseguer – freelance graphic and type designer residing in Barecelona. From her studio she does every kind of project based on typography; from lettering and logotypes to custom typefaces. How much do I adore the Rumba typeface she created?




But running her studio is not all that she does. Laura has written a few books, been the co-editor of the typographic bulletin TypoRed with Allan Daastrup, participated in many a conference the globe over and is a professor of typography at Elisava and at the Master in Advanced Typography at the Eina school of art and design, both in Barcelona. Professor of typography... awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment