18.6.12

WOODLAND PAPERCUTS

The scalpel and I have a mixed relationship. The clean cut of a surgical scalpel is a must for creating mock-ups of projects and assembling presentation boards at work, but when deadlines are tight, sometimes you have to rush... the results of which have given me a few scars on my fingers and thumbs! If I were the amazing papercut artist Naomi Shiek of Woodland Papercuts, I would definitely invest in a few thimbles. But since I am not her, I will instead invest in her amazing stationary and designs. Check them out.

Shifting from fashion design to visual communication, Naomi has found her niche in the fine art of papercutting. Highly detailed (and highly time-consuming!), her lovely works have earned her mentions in Little Thing and Go Style, and have graced the blogs of Oh So Beautiful Paper, Paper Crave and Creature Comforts. I think we're going to see big things from this woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment