2.9.12

WEEKENDS :: SEPTEMBER + SPRING

Spring has arrived, and I'm hoping it will make itself at home very soon. I've had a very laid back weekend as my body recovers from overdoing it on the computer – Friday was spent in discomfort with my head stuck on one side and a prompt visit to the physiotherapist, yeowch! Hence why I shut down the computer this weekend and got out the ol' sketchbook, doodling this homage to the first month of spring.

I'm ready for the lighter, warmer season, and am matching it with some lighter, warmer hair! In the past few months my hair has been red, brunette, black, and now gingery-copper. Pretty amazed I still have any hair at all. So excited to show you what I have planned for my mane in the next couple of months. Anyway, back off the computer I go (before I turn into a stiff, frankenstein-esque weirdo again). Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment