4.6.11

Trying my hand – Conrad Roset style

Well, I got there in the end! Here is my rendition of Conrad Roset's lovely watercoloured style.
Click for full view
Had a bit of fun with this one. I really need to get some good paper for watercolour paint though – normal printer paper didn't seem to go down too well (funny that). It was nice to get out the ol' watercolours... I say it every time I use them, but I really should dust them off and practice with them more often! My favourite part of this picture was drawing the eyes and doing the splattery paint bits, hehe. My least favourite part was that damn hand, which I hid under her arm after much anguish. Argh!
Click for full view

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love it when you do watercolour stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wouldn't find just painting watercoloured accents on faces, maybe I'll try that next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin5.6.11

    Striking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your obviously really talented in design and painting. You have done a wonderful job here.

    Lee ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I haven't done any watercolours in a while... I should get them out again :)

      Delete