15.3.12

THE FOX WITH THE GOLDEN FUR



This is one of the most amazing things I've seen in a long time. This chocolate packaging tells the story of "The Fox with the Golden Fur" using colourful, illustrated chocolate wrappers that reveal a paper-cut shadowbox. This interactive beauty has really captured the charm of old storybooks. I love it, and if I had it, I wouldn't eat it in a million years. Okay, maybe if I was really starving, like if I hadn't eaten in weeks. But I would be sure to restuff the packaging so no one would notice.



Beautiful work by Ultra Creative. Found via the dieline.

4 comments:

  1. Holy crap! That is incredible. But. I can't help but think - if you don't want to eat the chocolate, does that make it bad chocolate packaging? A box set of books would suit this perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, a book set would go awesomely with this concept – but perhaps for delicate, adult hands only! As for it being bad chocolate packaging, this product is not intended for sale. It was created just for fun (and for Ultra Creative to show off their awesomeness)... though I reckon plenty of people would still buy it for the visual deliciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want it... so bad...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's stunning isn't it? I wonder how long one of these takes to produce?

      Delete